The aim of nursing education is a development of the nursing career. A method to promote development is to clarify the skilled role. The role definition for nursing is generally transmitted through implied knowledge. Nurse education consists of the theoretical and sensible training provided to nurses with aim to organize them for their duties as nursing care professionals. This education is provided to nursing students by practiced nurses and other medical professionals who have qualified or experienced for academic tasks.
- Track 1-1 Nursing Law
- Track 2-2 New technology in Nursing Education
- Track 3-3 International Nursing Education
- Track 4-4 Continuing Nursing Education
- Track 5-5 Nursing Programs and Courses
- Track 6-6 Evaluation of the case method in Nursing Education