Nursing is a profession inside the health care sector targeted on the care of individuals, families, and communities so that they could attain, maintain, or recover optimum health and quality of life. Nurses could also be differentiated from alternative health care providers by their approach to patient care, training, and scope of practice. Nurses practice in several specialties with differing levels of prescription authority. Many nurses give care among the ordering scope of physicians, and this ancient role has shaped the public image of nurses as care providers.
- Track 1-1 The practice of intensive care nursing
- Track 2-2 Holistic nursing care
- Track 3-3 Family focused Nursing Care
- Track 4-4 Innovations in patient centered care
- Track 5-5 Good nursing care in veterinary medicine