Midwifery and Women Health Nursing
Nurse-Midwifes are advanced practice registered nurses with master's or doctoral degrees, an OGNP may pursue a nurse-midwife certification The Midwifery nurse practitioner who wish to care for the health and wellbeing of women during their reproductive years as well as normal new born. Nurse-midwives offer prenatal, birth, and postnatal care for women and healthy newborns. Certified nurse-midwives (CNMs) give a full range of primary healthcare services to women together with routine gynecological check-ups, birth prevention services, preconception care, prenatal and postnatal care, and delivering babies.
- Track 1-1 Nurse Midwives
- Track 2-2 Ambulatory care for women
- Track 3-3 : Obstetric and Gynecologic malignancies
- Track 4-4 Primary care of women
- Track 5-5 Labor, birth, and newborn care
- Track 6-6 Reproductive health care of women